*** July Update: This competition has now ended ***
A huge congratulations to Terence Varian who won a brand new iPad Mini 4.
Many thanks to all of the people that entered.
– The Team at Sadolin & Crown Paints
You could win a brand new iPad Mini 4!
With the June Bank Holiday behind us, it seems summertime is finally here—and we couldn’t be happier! To show our appreciation to our customers and to celebrate the arrival of this sunny season, we are running a competition to give away an iPad Mini 4.
The latest in Apple’s line of iPad Mini’s, the Mini 4 boasts a powerhouse of features in a sleek and compact shell. It’s the perfect device to use while surfing the web for home inspiration or listening to tunes during a garden BBQ.
For your chance to win, simply sign up for our newsletter (which can be done at the bottom of our homepage) by the end of June. If you’re already a subscriber and wish to enter, just forward this newsletter to one of your friends. It’s as easy as that!
Further information on our terms and conditions can be seen below. Best of luck and here’s to a very safe and happy summer from all of us at Sadolin.
Competition Terms & Conditions- June 2017
- This competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over only.
- Crown Paints’ employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
- To enter the competition, please either forward the June newsletter to a friend or subscribe to the newsletter within the month of June.
- The prize is a brand new Apple iPad Mini 4.
- The prize is not transferable for cash or any other alternative.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by Friday 30th June, 2017
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition closes at midnight on Friday 30th June, 2017.
- Crown Paints’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Crown Paints will contact the winner via email.
- Crown Paints reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to Crown Paints Ireland Ltd, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 17, within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
By entering the competition you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions. Visit the Crown Paints website for more information on our General Terms